Monday, February 18, 2013

Hunky Monday??

Sorry. I missed Hunky Friday. We had another death in the family last week. I had relatives in from out of town all weekend. If that weren't enough, I've got another lousy, stinking, terrible cold. Sniff.

Okay. Enough whining.

I've had several follower friends placing hunk requests of late. Over the next few weeks, I shall honor those requests. If you have someone special that you'd like to see featured, feel free to drop me a line.

The following hunk is not really my cuppa, but he is cute. Requested by a fellow blogger who has been watching Ripper Street with me, I present to you Matthew Macfadyen.











I'll try not to miss this next Friday. :)

7 comments:

cucki said...

Happy Monday dear xx

Susan said...

Love Ripper Street. He always struck me as an intellectual hunk - which are good too.

xstitchatoz said...

Sorry for your loss and the lousy cold... but thanks for the pics :) He`s one of my favourites, loved him in Little Dorrit. xx

Lisa said...

He is a very good actor but in some things I think yes he looks great and in others not so good.

Anonymous said...

Again, I am sorry for your loss. I hope that your cold goes away soon. I don't thing I have seen this guy before. I have never heard of Ripper Street. Is that another HBO show?

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sorry for your loss (((hugs)))

Also, Hunky Monday reads as "Hunky Monkey" in my brain.

Andie said...

Nah, she can keep him :D

I'm so sorry to hear that there has been another death in your family AND that you are unwell! *big hugs*