Friday, July 27, 2012

A Hardy, Hunky Friday

Hello Dear Followers,

It's that time again. Yes, Hunky Friday. I know you've all been waiting to see who I'd post this week. Well, with all the hullabaloo about Batman: The Dark Knight Rises, I considered Christian Bale. Now don't get me wrong, and for those of you that love him, more power to ya, but I'm just not into him.

However, there is a certain villain in the movie named Bane. I'm not all into the mask-on-the-face thing, but the guy that plays him...hubba hubba!

Without further adieu I give you Tom Hardy...








If you've gotten this far without fainting or having hot flashes, then let me remind you to enter my giveaway. Deadline is August 4. See button on the top left.
 


2 comments:

Katy said...

I haven't seen the movie yet and didn't realize he played Bane, but yummy!

Andie said...

LOL love the commentary :D I'm not into Christian Bale either, this guy is really hot, he looks familiar..... love the tats :D