Friday, March 30, 2012

Is it wrong???

Squeeeeeeee! It's here!

As some of you may know, I placed a large order (my first) with Polstitches, thanks to a decent tax refund. DH and I each got a little mad money. It was supposed to last a year. I gave most of it to Jo for fabric.

I think I frightened my mailwoman today when she saw my nose pressed against the window. I ran out to greet her, jumping up and down, possibly drooling and foaming at the mouth. When I came back in with my box, squealing and babbling, Boy-child told me I was being a little strange but funny. If he only knew...


The rumor has been that Polstitches fabrics have a heavenly smell. It's true! It's quite pleasant, though I can't figure out exactly what it is. (Jo's trade secret.) Possibly some lavender mixed with fairy dust?

I know today is Hunky Friday. When I come down off my fabric high, perhaps I'll post a hunk. But, for now, I'm only able to lust over fabric. Muscles will have to wait.

When I've had a chance to scan them all, I will post pix of all of them in my Webshots album. I'll let you know when they are up.



Every piece of fabric is divine. I'm completely twitterpated! You know me, convicted fabric fondler.

So, my question...
I have this incredible urge to spread the fabrics out on the bed and just roll around in them.

Is it wrong???

7 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Yes, you'll crumple them. LOL.

What you must do to keep them safe is bag them up again. Put them in a large envelope, write my address on the front and post them off to me.

Perfectly safe and sound from your furtive sniffing!

Rahenna said...

I wish I knew what that scent was... I've only ordered once and I LOVE the way the fabrics smell. Can you tell me what the green fabric near the middle of the top row is? It's the fifth one from the left. I might just have to get that one for myself, haha! XD

Andie said...

Ooooooo Gorgeous! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! ROLL AROUND IN IT!!!!! :)

Rachel said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!! I am completely envious of your haul! :) I got a big envelope filled with fabrics today too, so I can relate to your happiness, lol. Those are some gorgeous fabrics!

Minnie said...

I understand your excitment but I think that is a little wrong...awww go ahead it's yours. LOL

Joysze said...

ROFL!!! It'd only be wrong if you weren't rolling around in them naked. ;) Nice fabbie stash, Karen. ;)

Valentina said...

Wow Karen they all look wonderful! Can't wait to make my first prder at Polstitches too!