Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February WIPocalypse-No peeking, Linda!

Not as many stitches as I'd hoped for this month. Life keeps getting in the way of my needle! It hasn't helped that I've been so depressed since last Friday. I had to put one of my cats to sleep. She was the second one in 7 months. It has really beaten down on me. It'll get better soon. Buying stash helps a bit, at least temporarily.

Back to happy, stitchy things:

I received my beautiful Sweetheart Tree RR back. It is so fabulous in person! I just love it, and will post a picture soon.

I have stitched about 2/3 of my square on Erin's Mirabilia RR. My bouquet is from Spring Queen. The colors are so much brighter than I imagined!
Erin's Mira RR

Gridding My Joan Elliott RR

Linda's Band Sampler RR











I started gridding the boxes on my Joan Elliott RR piece. I really, really want to get my own square done first this time. I'm not sure if I'll make it, as slowly as I've been stitching lately.







 I am almost done with my bands on Linda's Drawn Thread band sampler RR. I just have a few more French knot flowers to add. I've decided that French knots are just KNOT my favorite things to do. (But, they sure are pretty.)








Well, that's it for me this month. I am really looking forward to this Summer. Cub Scouts should quiet down for a while, so maybe I can stitch all through June, July, and August!?! And hopefully my other pets will stay healthy.

Happy Stitches, Everyone!

2 comments:

Joysze said...

Oooh, I love how the bouquet is looking. :D

Love the Band Sampler. Those flowers and colors are so dainty!!

A blogroll is like your blog list, hehehe.

Ziggyeor said...

Good luck on the pets staying healthy so you can stitch. Your projects look fun.